Saturday, March 17, 2012

SUStars Blog Hop - March 2012: My Digital Studio

Welcome to the March Blog Hop!  This month we're celebrating My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!'s digital papercrafting program.  You can download it from your demonstrator's website for a FREE 30-day trial.

This month, we have a guest artist for our home page.  Anita has made a lovely page of her family vacation.


What a simple, eye-catching page!  I like it.

Ready to see more?  Come back here if you get lost.  Don't forget to leave comments!

1.  Robin's Craft Room
2.  Stampin' Stace
3.  If I Can Stamp, You Can, Too!
4.  Loni's Life
5.  Elin's Elegant Designs
6.  Stamping with Janice
7.  CJ Stamps
8.  Shari's Stamp Pad

BONUS BLOG!
Add a Little Dazzle

Happy Hopping!
Shari

4 comments:

  1. Anita,

    Very pretty page!

    Cynthia Ferenz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this page a lot - simple .... I tend to put too much on my pages and am not happy with them in the end! Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. You made the most important thing on the page your pic with just a few things to add bling. Great job.

    Carey and Roscoe (the swap eating dog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I wish I could do something with my MDS but I just cannot figure it out.

    ReplyDelete