Friday, September 16, 2011

Scrappin' STARS!

Welcome to our September Blog Hop!  (It officially kicks off at 10 AM EST on Saturday, September 17th and runs through the weekend).  Since the first S in STARS stands for scrapping, this month we're featuring scrapbooking projects of all kinds, both physical and digital.  Check out all our talented members' blogs, and be sure to leave comments!

If you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, we'd love to have you become a Star, too!  Just visit our group's home page and click on Join This Group.

















This is a page I made over the summer for a challenge on VC_Rocks.  We could only use one color and one embellishment.  Using My Digital Studio, I did three different pages with my Captain Jack!  I liked this one best, perhaps because I DO love that smile!

Here is the list of this weekend's hop participants.  If you get lost along the way, just come back here to get back on track.

1.  Add a Little Dazzle
2.  Maddiebug Designs
3.  Raissa Stamps
4.  Loni's Life
5.  Denise Foor, Studio PA
6.  InkPaperStamps
7.  Stampin' Fevre
8.  Scrapbook Kits & More
9.  CJ Stamps
10.  Artistic Inkspirations
11.  Stamping is My Therapy
12. Creative Designs by Jackie
13.  Bluegrass Stamper Studio
14.  The Love of Stamping
15.  Stampin and Scrapping News
16.  Jayne Stamps
17.  Stamping with Janice
18.  Krafting with Karen
19.  Robin's Craft Room

Happy Hopping!
Shari
SUStars List Mom

4 comments:

  1. Jack has never looked better than made up for this scrap page. TFS

    Carey and Roscoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is awesome as ever. I enjoyed this month's blog hop and walked away with alot of tips and ideas. Thanks to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice page! Great blog hop today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love that guy! When have we ever seen such multi-faceted talent and expression? Love what you did with him!

    ReplyDelete