Friday, February 18, 2011

SU STARS Hop 2011_02

Welcome to another terrific blog hop featuring a ten talented ladies that love Scrapping, Teaching And Rubber Stamping (STARS!).  The fun officially kicks off at 7AM Pacific/8AM Mountain/9AM Central/10AM Eastern on Saturday and runs through the weekend.  Be sure to leave our STARS some happy comments along the way and come back March 19/20 for another fun-filled Blog Hop




Homepage art by Loni Holt
Stamps: Eat Chocolate from the 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog available through April 30th from your Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator.
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Early Espresso,Whisper White
Accessories: Early Espresso 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon; stampin' dimensionals


Now onward to our first stop

1 Angela Walters
Life with a Wiener Dog


2 Diana Soling
Stamping My Life Away
http://handmadebydiana.typepad.com/


3 Jackie Watson
Creative Designs
http://jackielwatson.blogspot.com/



4 Martha Lucia Gomez
Stampartpapel
http://www.stampartpapel.com/


5 Raissa Spatola
RaissaStamps
http://www.raissastamps.com/


6 Monica Weaver
Add a Little Dazzle
http://www.addalittledazzle.com/


7 Veronica Miller
Bluegrass Stamper Studio
http://bluegrassstamperstudio.blogspot.com/



8 Denise Foor
Denise Foor Studio PA
http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/


9  Brenda Hugar
Brendas Stamping Corner
http://brendasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/


10 Loni Holt
Loni's Life
http://www.loniholt.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Loni, great card -- love it! I've been holding off getting this one, but looks like I might have to. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know about this blog until I read it in Veronica's post this morning. Glad I found it. Gonna go check out everyone's post now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Loni another have to have stamp set. I am a chocolate freak!!LOL Great cards and projects on the tour this month. Thanks for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chocolate card. off to blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, Loni! Thanks so much for sharing it and thanks, too, for coordinating our monthly blog hops.

    ReplyDelete